Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Attention Parents: Marks Returned

Hi Parents,

Just a friendly note to let you know that I handed back the Waste in Our World Tests today. We took up the test as a class with students correcting their own work. Tests are in backpacks today. 

If your child is not at school today, I will return it to them once they come back. If you or your child has any questions about the marks, please let me know.

I am also handing back the Public Art Presentations feedback as students present. If your child has already presented, their marks have been sent home in their backpack. Students who presented today will receive their marks tomorrow.

As always, if you have any questions about your child's progress/marks, please email me. We will also have the opportunity to talk at the upcoming Learning Conferences on November 24/25. 

Erin

Fitset Ninja!

Here are some pictures from our Fitset Ninja activity! Have an awesome summer, everyone, and I'll see you back at Ramsay School on Augus...